Apologies for the radio silence on the blog and Insta, I decided to take an unexpected break when I got Covid for the first time.
This month has gone so quickly, in fact, I really don’t know where this year has gone. But yes, covid finally got me. I was really unwell for around a week, where I was bed ridden and couldn’t do much, so just slept and slept until I felt better.
There aren’t loads of November Joys this month but I did have some nice memories following on from my birthday, mine and Joe’s wedding anniversary, and fitting in events where I could.
- Ordering a few treats from Diptique and Jo Malone
- Sketch for my birthday
- Seeing Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in London for our wedding anniversary
- Pigging out at Wahaca for our wedding anniversary
- Watching Zac Efron’s Down to Earth Season 2
- Watching The Kardashians Season 1 and 2
- Watching Trying Season 3
- GBBO every Tuesday night
- Enjoying the World Cup
- Planning some of our Iceland trip (loads more to sort out)
- Planning a staycation in the UK in March (Joe’s birthday pressie)
- Getting my nails done
- Joe’s xmas work do fun
- Ordering Archie a little puffer jacket to keep warm
- Having a cheeky Giggling Squid thai take-away
I know how much it sucks to have covid, I’ve had it myself back in January and I felt like a mess overall – not to mention that I lost my dad to covid last September.
Apart from that I’m glad to see all those happy moments you put together, such nice photos of joyful days! <3
I’m so sorry to hear you lost your dad. Covid is cruel :(. I also lost my grandad to Covid… 2 years ago now.
Aw thank you, it’s important to remember the ‘little’ things and happy times – especially during difficult times. xx
I got Covid for the 7th time! It’s ridiculous at this stage!
Sounds like you had a lovely month despite Covid. Looking forward to see which Jo Malone and Diptyque goodies you got! x
Oh my, that’s crazy!
Yeah, I tried to make the most it when I was better and pre-covid. But there was a week or so I was bed ridden. Horrible times.
Ooo yes, I might do a post on what I got :). Hope you’re good. xx
I love this! Looks like u had a great November!
Lots of love,
Krissi of the marquise diamond
Thank you lovely. xx