First and foremost apologies that my April Joys post is so late, as some of you will know I took a break from blogging as I was having a major operation.
I have a lot to be thankful for this month, firstly my op was a success, I no longer have my stoma, Moana.
Other little moments of joy included:
- Binge watching Selling Sunset while I was recovering
- Watching the finale of Killing Eve, OMG!!
- Joe’s mum helping while I was in hospital
- Loungewear is my best friend
- Long walks with Joe and Archie before the op
- Gousto boxes
- Ciaras baby shower
- Eurovision get-together
- Convincing Joe to get an inflatable hot tub
- Passing my three month probation at work
- Warmer days
- Cooking our first BBQ for the year
- Purchasing a Shark hoover
- Almond crossiants mhmmm…
- Beautiful gifted blooms