As I type, I’m singing City and Colour loudly! Giving me all the winter vibes. Speaking of winter, it’s turned a bit chilly hasn’t it! But I bloomin’ love the colder months, frosty walks, hot chocolates and all the festivities.
When this post goes live, it’ll be 7 days till my major stoma reversal op (part one)! I’ll be recovering in a private hospital for seven days then I’ll be at home bed ridden for a while. I’m going to take a break from blogging, however I’ve planned a few posts to go up in December.
Any who, November Joys!
- Sausage Strolls in Hertfordshire
- Our new beautiful sustainable dining table and cabinet
- Making a vegan leek and mushroom pie
- Emma’s birthday drinks
- Putting the Christmas tree up
- Carol’s surprise 60th birthday meal
- St Albans Vegan Market
- 5 year wedding anniversary
- Drinking my first (and many more) mulled wine(s)
- Birthday celebrations at the Crazy Bear
- My birthday celebrations
- Fresh flowers from Joe, Marilyn and Karen
- Marilyn & Emily visiting
What’s bought you joy this month?
Those flowers are beautiful! Wishing you a speedy recovery after your op, heres to a happy and healthy 2022!
Milli x – https://millidavison.co.uk/
Thank you – they were my wedding flowers. And thanks! 2022 is gonna be a goodun’, well we can hope for anyway! x