This year I thought I would do a Christmas wishlist, so it’s easier for family to know what to buy me. I don’t usually like people buying me gifts, I prefer experiences instead. But hey ho, thought I’d create this anyway!
Before I begin, let’s just say I’ve been dreaming of going to Cotswolds, so an idea for Joe (my hub) is to spend 48 hours there. Or go to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (been dying to go).
Any who, let’s get on with the list shall we…
- UGG Slippers. I already own a pair of UGG slippers, however, they are looking a bit worn down, so I’d love a new pair. If I’m lucky enough to get a pair, I’ll donate my old pair to my nan.
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I’ve broken my favourite foundation brush, so I’d love another one of these! They’re really affordable too.
- True Grace Black Lily Refill. My diffuser has ran out – it’s lasted me years, so I’d quite like a refill bottle.
- Milk & Honey book. I’ve misplaced my milk and honey poetry book so a new copy would be lovely. Another book that I’ve lost is ‘The Sun in her Flowers‘, so a copy of that as well would make me super happy!
- Rifle Paper Co Passport Holder. I’m obsessed with Rifle Paper Co – they do the most gorgeous designs. I’ve been eyeing up this passport holder from Anthropologie for a little while!
- Kurt Geiger Boots. I’ve had my eye on these boots for a little while. They seem like the perfect winter boots! Although they are very pricey, so I don’t expect any of my family to fork out for these!
- TOPSHOP Jumper (M). Not that I need any more jumpers… but this one is so cute! Would look great with faux leather trousers and boots!
- GUCCI belt. I’ve been wanting a Gucci belt for the longest time, although I just can’t justify spending that much money on one. A gal can dream.
So, that’s my Christmas wish list! What are you wishing for Christmas? Let me know in the comments below!