I’m definitely feeling the January Blues, so I thought I would put together a list of ’25 things to brighten your mood’.
1) Light a candle
2) Run a bath with tea light candles everywhere
3) Go to your favourite coffee shop
4) Watch your favourite film or TV series
5) Look through old photographs and think about the amazing memories you’ve had
6) Have a pamper evening – paint nails, face-mask, body scrub, shave, the whole sha-bang
7) See your best friend
8) Have a date day with your other half
9) Treat yourself to a pyjama day
10) Bake some cookies or a cake
11) Go for a walk – fresh air does wonders!
12) Have your favourite alcoholic beverage (a G&T any day please)
13) Go to the cinema with a friend
14) Enjoy a nice cup of tea with some biscuits
15) Do something creative
16) Stick your headphones in and listen to your favourite bands
17) Go for a swim
18) Snuggle up on the sofa with your pet
19) That ‘feeling’ after a good workout
20) Do a bit of retail therapy
21) Have a de-clutter day
22) Book a holiday or a weekend get-away
23) Go out for drinks with some friends
24) Go see your family
25) Dance around to Beyonce or Drake
As always you can reach me on social media. I have Instagram: @zoeyoliviablog, and twitter: @zoeyoliviablog. I also have Bloglovin‘.
Loved this post! I totally agree that getting outside can do wonders for your mood. I love going on sunset walks when I need a pick-me-up! Spending time with friends also makes me happy when I’m feeling a little low.
Mia | http://www.verymuchmia.com
Thank you :).
Sunset walks sounds like my kind of heaven! I agree, spending time with friends is vital! x