If you follow me on Instagram (@zoeyoliviablog) or regularly visit my blog, you’ll know that we moved into our beautiful forever home a few months ago. In this blog post, I’ll be discussing the BEST 10 things I bought for my new home.
Now we have a long way to go with styling it to our taste, including re-doing the bathroom upstairs and painting the kitchen. However, we’re pretty happy with what we’ve done to our home so far, considering we only moved in a few months ago.
1. Firstly, we have two Homepod mini’s – one in the kitchen and one in the living room. They are great for every day, playing music while making lunch or while I work. The sound quality is amazing – Joe’s very particular with his technical purchases, so it has to be really great and these are!
2. Secondly, our new bed from LaRedoute.co.uk which sadly they no longer stock. It’s oak wood and looks fab in our master bedroom!
3. Dulux Sapphire Salute paint. We used this shade to paint our feature wall in our living room, as well as painting our master bedroom this colour. Looks very trendy and warms up the rooms.
4. Prints from Posterstore. I did a few collabs with these guys and they have so many fantastic prints to brighten up any room.
5. Happy Blossoms Flowers! How gorgeous are these. We have a few potted around the house.
6. True Grace Diffusers. I wanted our home to smell lush, so I picked up three of these.
7. Herringbone Flooring! We’ve got herringbone flooring in our master bedroom and planning to also put it down in Joe’s office.
8. Antropologie bee curtain holders. These are adorable and people always comment on them!
9. Garden furniture set. We actually got our garden furniture set in the sale in the Summer! I can’t remember where exactly we bought it from. However it’s a gorgeous feature in the garden. We have plans to build a pergola and put in a hot tub next year sometime if we get round to it.
What’s the best thing you’ve bought for your home?