Hello you. It’s been a little while. I took a break from my blog for the first time in six and a half years due to moving into our beautiful second forever home.
The move was really really stressful and exhausting. We got up at 6am and didn’t stop till 11pm on moving day. And, well the lead up to moving was highly exhausting, as I was still working until 2:30pm on the Friday and we had Friday afternoon and the weekend to pack up our lives to move on the Monday. But the good news is that we’re in! We’ve still got a lot of boxes to unpack but we’re getting there. I have my very own office which I can’t wait to put my stamp on. And we want to decorate most of upstairs and paint the kitchen walls.
It’s so beautiful (you may have seen some sneaky images on Instagram) and I can’t wait to show you the rooms in a couple months time once we’ve decorated.
Any who, let’s talk goals. Goals for the rest of the year.
Sell our house and upsize
- Paint the kitchen
- Paint feature wall in living room
- Decorate my office
- Decorate our bedroom
- Re-do the bathroom upstairs
- Paint Joe’s office
- Have a couple of house warming parties with family and friends
- Travel to Oxford for our 11th year anniversary
- Become a pro in after effects
- To loose weight
- Walk 5-6k steps a day
- Continue to Blog 2-3 times a week
- Continue to take one photo/video a day
- Take Archie to puppy classes
What are your goals for the rest of the year?