Mulled wine, cosy Christmas jumpers and Winter Wonderland, hell yes! I bloody love this time of year.
Today I thought I would share a festive to do list! The things I’m going to tick off this December.
- And on that note, visit Winter Wonderland in London. Drink mulled wine and eat lots of delicious foods with friends, and just be merry.
- Make a luxurious hot chocolate, with whipped cream and marsh-mellows!
- Run a bath and pop in one of Lush’s Christmas bath bombs or bubble bars.
- Donate to a food bank. People are struggling to put food on their table at Christmas which makes me sad, so a few donations could be life changing. Christmas is all about giving!
- Go Ice-Skating at the Natural History museum.
- Drink all of the mulled wine and mulled cider! You can never have too much!
- Watch Christmas movies and eat Christmassy foods with a bunch of friends.
- Visit South Bank’s Christmas food market. Lots of delicious foods to try.
- Listen to all the festive beats. Mariah Carey’s ‘All I want for Christmas is you’ is a banger!
- Indulge on all the mince pies, it is Christmas after all.
What are your plans for Christmas? Planning a trip to Winter Wonderland? Let me know in the comments below.