This weekend I thought I’d do something a little different on my blog, ‘a get to know me’ tag.
I think they are really fun to do and I always enjoy reading other bloggers’ answers. So, without further a do… let’s begin.
- Are you named after anyone? Nope, but my name means life in Greek which is what my parents named me after a traumatic birth…
- When was the last time you cried? A few months ago
- Do you have kids? If no, how many do you want? Nope. I want 2
- Pet peeves? Rudeness and people who think they are better than others
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Depends who I’m around…
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? If they’re a nice person or not
- What is your eye color? Brown
- Scary movie or happy endings? Don’t particularly like scary films… so happy endings
- Favorite smells? Jo Malone perfumes, baked bread, coconut scents, ‘fresh’ air
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Erm travel wise? Bali
- Do you have any special talents? I used to play tenpin bowling professionally lol
- Where were you born? Watford
- What’s your zodiac sign? Do you believe in it? Scorpio. Yes, I’m one of those weird people that loves astrology
- What are your hobbies? Eating food, blogging, exercising…
- Do you have any pets? Sadly not. I’d love a sausage dog, or labradoor… or springer spaniel
- Favourite memory? Has to be my wedding day…
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A graphic designer… which I am!
- Have you ever loved someone and didn’t tell them? Um yes actually
- How tall are you? 5 ft 4
- What is the least favourite thing about yourself? At the moment… my weight
- Funniest moment throughout School? Hated school… but funniest moment would of have to have been being sent out of a science lesson cause I poured a chemical on a bunsen burner. Rebel I know… who would have thought.
- How many countries have you visited? Oh gosh, a lot… brb counting… 15 (I think)
- What was your favourite/worst subject in High School? Favourite was art, worst was history
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume? Tea, dogs or elephants, Chloe perfume
- What would you (or have you) name your children? Hmm, I like the names Max, Jake and Harry. For a girl I like the name River.
- What Sports do you play/Have you played? Tenpin bowling, tennis, back in school…netball and football
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? HelloOctober, the michaelaks
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? 3 ‘serious’ relationships
- Favorite memory from childhood? Going to Orlando with my nan and grandad on my 12th birthday!
- How would you describe your fashion sense? Pretty standard… t-shirt/jumper and jeans kinda gal
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) iPhone
- Tell us one of your bad habits! I’m messy…
- 3 things that upset you? Bullying/violence, seeing someone I care about upset, animal cruelty
- 3 things that make you happy? Traveling, food and Joe/friends
- How is your relationship? Pretty swell
- What’s on your mind? This quiz, food… thinking about the lasagne we just made (currently in the oven!)
- What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you? Winning £500 twice at bingo (lol yes I know I’m such a granny)
- One word that describes you? I just asked joe… ‘Fabulous’, I don’t think I’m fabulous, so I asked my work wife and she said ‘autumn’ which I agree with!
- What’s your favorite quotes? “According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with 4 arms, 4 legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.”
I also love anything by “i don’t know what living a balanced life feels like
when i am sad
i don’t cry i pour
when i am happy
i don’t smile i glow
when i am angry
i don’t yell i burn
the good thing about
feeling in extremes
is when i love
i give them wings
such a good thing
cause they always
tend to leave and
you should see me
when my heart is broken
i don’t grieve”
- Why did you start blogging? I like documenting and photographing things/memories to look back on
- What’s your favourite colour? Grey and Royal Blue
- Are you an extrovert or introvert? Introvert
- Are you left or right handed? Right
- Do you consider yourself a good cook? I think I’m ok at it…
- Favourite tv shows? Suits, game of thrones, GBBO
- If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday? I’d go to the Maldives with a group of friends
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I’ve thought about living abroad a lot… probably Canada. But I do actually like living in the UK
- What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast? Pancakes
- What’s your favourite food? This is a tough one… I love grilled salmon, roast dinners, steak and sweet potato chips, Chinese/Thai. I can’t pick one sorry!
- What’s your longest relationship so far? almost 8 years and counting
- If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days? I’d most likely book a spa break at a fancy hotel, one that included afternoon tea
- What was the most unsettling film you’ve seen? The lovely bones
- What food do you crave most often? Usually sweet things, cakes… biscuits… chocolates
- What’s the most beautiful beach you’ve been to? Bamboo Island, Thailand
- What’s the funniest TV show you’ve ever seen? I’m not sure if it’s the funniest I’ve ever seen but Big Mouth comes to mind
- What current trend makes no sense to you? Those weird platform spice girl shoes… or those stupidly thin sunglasses! What’s the point of them? Lol
- What did you eat so much of that now you hate it? Rice cakes
- What’s the most amazing place in nature you’ve been? Lake Louise in Canada
- Are you usually early or late? Late
- What do you hope never changes? The way he feels about me…
Feel free to do this on your blog too! If you do, leave me your link below as I’d love to check it out.
Let’s get social. Follow me on Instagram or Twitter. I’m also on Bloglovin‘, Pinterest and Youtube.