Bad days, we all have them! Nothing seems to be going right – your car brakes down, you’ve been wearing jeans with a massive hole on the bum without realising, and your day at work seems to be going down the pan! So without further a do, I’ve put together a list of 7 things to do to de-stress after a bad day!
1) Run a bath – there’s nothing more relaxing than running a nice hot bubbly bath with candles everywhere! Heck, even throw in a glass of wine on the side. Heaven.
2) Binge watch your favourite shows on Netflix! At the moment I’ve been really enjoying Peaky Blinders, Fargo and old school friends.
3) Have a pamper evening. Go all out – why not! Put that face mask on, paint your nails, shave and exfoliate. Gurl, treat yo self!
4) Get a good night’s sleep. Sometimes it’s all you need. Zzz away and awake and feel fresh as you begin a new day.
5) Practice mindfulness. Sometimes you just need to stop! Stop being so busy, just stop and relax and focus on your breathing for ten minutes.
6) Enjoy a movie marathon. When I feel really stressed there’s nothing more appealing than cuddling up in my dressing gown and working my way through the harry potter series. Let’s throw a hot chocolate in the mix too! Bliss!
7) Exercise! Go for a run or hit it hard down at the gym. You’ll soon feel better after a pumping gym session – I know I do.