How is it November already? this year has swung around in the blink of an eye.
Looking back on October, I felt like I haven’t been able to accomplish as much as I would of liked to. First and foremost, I have been unwell, really unwell that I was admitted to hospital unexpectedly. I’m sure I’ll go into details at a later date. However, I’m doing ok now. Much much better in fact.
So on that note, I haven’t been able to celebrate October as much as I would of liked. Well, I’m celebrating that I’m better of course. Joe (my hub) treated me to a gorgeous Chinese take-away when I came out of hospital and treated me to multiple hot chocolates. It’s the little things in life, you see.
Any who, moving on to some November goals.
1) Look after self #itsoktonotbeok
2) Return to the gym – get fit
3) Raise £100 for the charity Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
4) Continue to write blog posts in advance
5) Settle into new job
6) Become confident in HTML and CSS (Joe (my hub) is teaching me which will be fun
7) Remember ‘Kindness’ is one of the most important things in life
Do you have any goals set for November? Let me know in the comments below.