September has suddenly crept up on us hasn’t it, nevertheless I am oh so ready for Autumn. Cosy nights in, wooly knits and sipping hot chocolates. Pure bliss.
Looking back on last month’s goals, I feel like I had a some-what super productive month and achieved more or less most of my goals. My blog has had a make-over and I’ve upped my game with interesting flat lays, hooray! I’ve begun my autumnal content and need to finish off the rest of the month.
Also I’m super proud that despite being poorly and having an operation at the start of the month, I managed to loose five and a half pounds! In total I have now lost thirteen pounds since late June *pats self on back*.
- Be more consistent on Instagram
- Continue to write blog posts in advance
- To loose two more pounds to achieve my target weight
- Look into doing some charity work at the weekends (with animals, endometriosis, anti-bullying or mind)
- Start going to the gym again
- Try doing yoga again
- Plan something for mine and Joe’s one year anniversary
- Bake more – try making some energy balls
What are your goals for this month?